Q. My penis size is the same as in my childhood, and when erect, I cannot move my foreskin. Why?

Dr. Sugreev Singh
and medically reviewed by Dr. Preetha J

I am a 23-years-old. My penis size is the same as it is in my childhood. When it erects, the size is increased to 10 cm and cannot remove my foreskin. My testosterone level is 5.7 ng/ml. But the size of the testis is normal, and the count of semen also normal. The mood is again coming like a normal person. But only the problem is size. It is the same as when I was born; the size increased when it is erected. Please check and tell me the possible solution to increase the size when flaccid.

#

Thank you for writing, and I understand your concern.

The penis size depends on other sexual characteristics such as axillary hair and pubic hair as well.

• Do you have normal physiological body growth?
  • If it has not increased as a single inch, it can be due to hormonal or congenital hypogonadal. But as you mentioned, size increases during erection, so other functions seem normal.
  • Please tell me, do you get a normal erection?
  • Is there any pain?
  • Are you able to perform the normal sexual activity or is there any difficulty?
  • Can you please send me a picture of it?

I will check and let you know further.

Please attach a picture.

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, I am getting an erection and able to perform normal sexual activities. Only the size is my concern. Getting erection and mood is normal as like common man. My testosterone is 5.7 ng/ml. Please find the attached pictures before and after erection and suggest me to increase the size if possible without taking any risk.

#

The size looks fine as a normal human penis size (attachment removed to protect patient identity). There are no deformities in size. Commonly, some people have small penis size. Your one looks normal as an average human size. Do not worry because you do not have an abnormal function, such as being unable to perform sexual activities. And try to increase it naturally.

• Take a more protein diet, such as almonds or fruits.
  • And you do some regular massage to it with normal oil. Daily, it will increase the blood supply of the penis, and due to good blood flow, there will be more muscle development.

Apart from that, everything looks fine.

|