Q. I am not getting my periods after taking fenugreek seeds. Why?

Dr. Ashwini Nanasaheb Talpe
This is a premium question & answer published on May 22, 2017 and last reviewed on: Sep 23, 2021

I am a 23 year old female, and I used to take ten fenugreek seeds before and after eating food. But now, I am not getting my periods. Can I get pregnant and have kids? I used to take these seeds daily from a month.

#

• Fenugreek seed cannot affect your fertility, do not worry.

For further queries consult an infertility specialist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/infertility-specialist

I am taking these fenugreek seeds from more than a month. I take it two hours before eating food, on an empty stomach. Can it affect my periods?

#

• Eating fenugreek seed is good for your digestive system, and it will not alter the fertility or hormonal levels.

For more information consult an infertility specialist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/infertility-specialist

|