Welcome to icliniq.com.
I would like to know some details about your symptoms:
1. Apart from twitching, do you have weakness or thinning of any muscles? Are these twitchings visible by eyes or only felt inside?
2. Do you have any sensory symptom like tingling, burning, pins and needles sensation? If yes, in which body parts?
3. Do you have any significant neck or lower back pain?
4. Do you have any difficulty in controlling urinary urge?
5. Have you ever consulted for these twitching and has any investigation been done? If yes, which all investigations? Has any diagnosis been made?
6. How is your common mood - happy, sad, or worried?
7. How is your sleep usually?
8. Do you have any associated medical condition or on any medications? If yes, please describe.
I advise you to get the following investigations done.
1. MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) of brain.
2. MRI of whole spine.
3. NCS (nerve conduction study) and EMG (electromyography) of all four limbs.
4. T3 (triiodothyronine), T4 (thyroxine), and TSH (thyroid-stimulating hormone).
5. Vitamin B12.
6. Vitamin D3.
Revert with above-mentioned information for better understanding and further judgement.
1. Anxiety induced twitching.
2. Benign fasciculation syndrome.
3. Cramp-fasciculation syndrome.
4. Motor neuron disease.