Medical Advice on "Neurology"

Dr. Devavrat Harihar Nene
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The duration is too short for any serious ailment. It is generally related to stress, coffee intake, and vitamin B12 deficiency. There is nothing to worry. It will go off ... View thread »

Dr. Arun  Tungaria
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Stress is part of everybody's life today, but if you really want to enjoy your healthy life, you have to know how to deal with the stress. Note down all the things in your life which make you stressed. Try to solve them ... View thread »

Dr. Aida  Quka
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your mother's situation seems to be very complicated. I would like to explain that it is true that Carbamazepine (Zeptol) can have no good effect or even worsen idiopathic generalized seizures. I would not ... View thread »

Dr. Ajay  Panwar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. It is clear that you are not having MS (Multiple sclerosis) as of date. None of your symptoms are typical of multiple sclerosis. Back and thigh pain is posture related and tremors are anxiety ... View thread »

Dr. Lalit  Bansal
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. With your limited history, it seems you have REM sleep behavior disorder. This would need further evaluation by a neurologist. Do you have tremor at rest or both during rest and motion? You can try Melatonin 10 mg at ... View thread »

Dr. Aida  Quka
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your MRI report (attachment removed to protect patient identity) indicates a disc herniation in the lower vertebral column. This could be the cause of your back pain. Coming to this point, I recommend taking Ibuprofen ... View thread »

Dr. Ajay  Panwar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I am afraid to say that the clinical history of your daughter appears to be more than just viral sinusitis. Viral sinusitis is probably an incidental finding. Abrupt onset of headache, blurring of vision, difficulty in ... View thread »

Dr. Vivek  Chail
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand that you are inquiring about spina bifida causing fertility related problems in humans. The nerve damage in spina bifida that affects urinary and bowel functions may also affect sexual functioning. It has ... View thread »

Dr. Rajyaguru
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I suggest you tablet Folvite 5 mg of Folic acid one tablet per day. The recommended dose of folic acid is a controversial topic. Various doctors favor 1 mg to 5 mg per day. The best part is that the Folic acid has no ... View thread »

Dr. Ashok  Kumar Choudhary
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns. First of all, I like to inform you that the rash over the forehead is a part of migraine headache and disappears within 72 hours. In other words, a typical migraine track ... View thread »