Medical Advice on "Neurology"

Dr. Vivek  Chail
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. An acute hemorrhage is for a short duration but very dangerous. The reason being a sudden build up of pressure in the brain. In case of chronic bleeding it is not so dangerous but it will remain for a long period. In ... View thread »

Dr. Sudheer  Ambekar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. If someone has brain edema secondary to brain injury, there is definitely a disturbance in the neurotransmitters in the brain. The only way to identify this is by a procedure called microdialysis wherein a probe is ... View thread »

Dr. Aida  Quka
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I passed carefully through your question and would explain that we can exclude ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis), considering the fact that you have sensory complaints (tingling and burning sensation). From the ... View thread »

Dr. Shivam Om Mittal
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The reasons for sleepiness could be many. Firstly, could be related to the deficiency in vitamins in body or iron deficiency. This can be easily tested by blood tests. Secondly, hormonal changes can cause sleepiness, ... View thread »

Dr. Aida  Quka
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Regarding your concern, I would explain that there are a lot of ways that a neurosurgeon can reach the brain: 1. Craniectomy: Trepanation and excision of the skull, which is called open surgery. 2. Endoscopy, ... View thread »

Dr. Shivam Om Mittal
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Eye floaters are commonly associated with some issues with the visual field. So I would recommend consulting with an ophthalmologist to rule out any issues with your eyes. It can also be associated with migraine ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have reviewed the attached reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). I would here by say that you may not believe vitamin B12 and vitamin D deficiency are very common in some races and we always ... View thread »

Dr. Aida  Quka
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern and would explain that this type of neurectomy is usually used to treat chronic resistant pain in the groin area (inguinal region) due to inguinal herniation. So, it is supposed that your ... View thread »

Dr. Shivam Om Mittal
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I am sorry to hear about your illness. You are likely suffering from Hashimoto's myelopathy based on your description. It is rare condition and only a handful of cases have been described worldwide. It is known to be very ... View thread »

Dr. Aida  Quka
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern and would explain that your symptoms do not seem to be related to a stroke. Low blood perfusion to the brain could mimic this clinical situation. Anxiety too. White matter changes could be ... View thread »