Q. How to prevent headache in myopia?

Dr. Bandivadekar Pooja Mohan
This is a premium question & answer published on Nov 26, 2016 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

I am suffering from myopia. My vision has been degrading continuously and I have continuous headache. It disturbs me so much while studying. What should I do? Will it continue or it can be prevented cautiously?

#

• Myopia is the most common refractive error at your age.
  • At 17 years, progression of refractive error or your glass numbers is expected. So, do not worry. As your height grows, so does the length of eye ball in some cases.
  • Please continue reading. Take precautions to read under good illumination to avoid headache.

For further information consult an eye care ophthalmologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/eye-care-ophthalmologist

|