Q. I want to quit masturbation and involuntary sperm ejection at night. Please help.

Dr. Saurabh Pandey
This is a premium question & answer published on Aug 15, 2020 and last reviewed on: Sep 11, 2020

I have a habit of masturbating for the last five years. Now I want to stop it. In the night, if I have a sex dream then my sperm comes out automatically. I want to stop masturbating, getting sperms in the night during sleep, and I want to resolve my penis hole size to normal. Please help.

Dr. Saurabh Pandey

Family Physician General Practitioner
#

First of all, it has nothing to do with the size of the passage. Yes, nightfall is common in the people who are addicted to masturbation but you did not have to worry about it. I am going to mention here some of the method by which you can solve it almost completely.

The position of your sleep matters a lot. If you know nightfall meaning, you know it is a mechanism. Therefore, in order to solve your question of how to stop nightfall, avoid sleeping with your private part rubbing against the bed. This will stimulate an erection and you will be left with nocturnal semen emission.

Avoid watching excessive of pornographic videos and literature. It will arouse you excessively and you will remain in your subconscious mind for a while.

Try to do yoga and meditation for some time before you finally go to bed. This will make you feel better and calmer. You would not carry any unnecessary thoughts with you while you sleep and thereby help in nightfall treatment. It would be really helpful if you take a shower before you go to sleep as this would relax your senses. You can enjoy a sound sleep afterward.

Always urinate before you go to sleep. Try to eat curd daily in your diet. This is all which you can include in your daily life to improve your nightfall problem. If you need any medication also do let me know in the follow up.

|