Q. What are the chances of normal delivery when scan report says head is not fixed?

Dr. Arohi Anil Tasgaonkar

I am 37 weeks pregnant now. Today doctor told me to get admitted everything is fine as per scanning only head is not fixed. Are there any chances of normal delivery?

Dr. Arohi Anil Tasgaonkar

Obstetrics And Gynaecology
#

Is there any other reason why your doctor wants you to get admitted. If everything is normal with you and your baby, then we can safely wait till 40 weeks of pregnancy before taking a call for labor. There multiple factors like,

1. Whether the head of the baby has entered the pelvis (engaged head).

2. If your pelvis is roomy enough to accommodate the baby’s head.

3. Any associated medical problems in you?

All these are few factors which help us decide whether you can have a normal delivery.

| 

What are the exercises and food for normal delivery?

Query: Hello doctor, I am in the 25th week of pregnancy. I want a normal delivery. Will exercise or diet help me in normal delivery?  Read Full »