Q. Are there any methods to increase the size of penis?

Dr. Ankush Jairath
This is a premium question & answer published on Apr 14, 2020 and last reviewed on: Apr 28, 2020

I am 22 years old. I have problems with my penis it is 4 inches when erect and the foreskin is very tight and sometimes I feel pain while urinating. Are there any methods to increase the size of the penis?

#

Coming back to your query, I will let you know that the average penile size (erect) is 4.7 inches so your's should be quite normal. If you do not have difficulty with intercourse and your partner is satisfied then I do not think there is a need for any medications. (medications has a limited role and has side effects too).

If you feel there is phimosis (inability to retract foreskin) get circumcision done. It is is a very basic procedure and will let you to urinate better. Moreover, there is no hygiene-related problems after circumcision.

You can try some non invasive methods to increase the size and strength such as penile pump, jelquing in this when penis is erect apply any lubricant (oil) around base of the shaft and milk towards the end. It helps to increase in both length and girth. Try to shed some weight. You can give a try of tablet Tadalafil 2.5 mg once a day for 1 month and see the results, it will not make you dependent so do not worry.

| 

I am getting married next year. I feel that the length would not be enough to satisfy her as I also think that it would be difficult for intercourse with that small length. So I want to increase the length by taking medications or any other means possible.

Regarding the medications, I would like you to send me a prescription note so that I could easily get them from the pharmacy stores as they usually ask for the prescription paper. I am attaching the pictures both erect and non-erect.

#

I have seen the pictures. (attachment removed to protect patient identity).

At this point of time, I think you are physically perfect with size as well as girth. I do not think the reason why you would not be able to satisfy your partner. The medicine I had prescribed helps by increasing blood supply to the penis in the erect state, but unless you try to have intercourse with your partner how will you come to know I do not know. But mark my words your penile growth is normal. However, you can get circumcision done once this Corona thing goes off. It will otherwise also helps to keep better hygiene.

|