Q. Is it possible to achieve orgasm without a vibrator?

Dr. Raveendran Sr

I have never achieved orgasm without a vibrator. For years, I have experimented with different pressures, methods, stuffs and followed the advice of hundreds of articles, but nothing worked. I always make sure that I have enough time and relaxation. I have tried so many methods involving fingers, my partner and more, but still, nothing worked unless I use a vibrator. I even went months without using it to see if I would desensitize, but nothing changed. Just wondering if anyone else has the same problem. What I can do about it?

#

Female masturbation is a complicated one. Yes, I have few patients who were not satisfied with many methods. Male masturbation works only more physical, and few mental work but female masturbation works with more psychological and few physical tasks.

Method, if anything needs to be changed.

1. Fingers are used gently and rhythmically over the clitoris, apply study pressure with one finger and can increase two to three finger according to demands. Do not double the pressure of your finger unless you need. Rhythm in moments of the finger should be maintained. Do not be eager to give climax early, female will take them as they like or enjoy. 50 % of the female will reach orgasm or peak within three minutes and, few may take four to five minutes, it also depends on how the vagina and other parts of the female body are manipulated.

2. Vaginal massage as massaging the clitoris with one finger, other finger or fingers moved between the labia. Sometimes labia strokes alone will give results as it is attached to the clitoris. Speed of the stroking depends on personal likes. Initially, it starts with mild strokes and increase the speed according to the needs.

3. Females do not reach climax by inserting fingers or vibrators inside the vagina, since walls of the vagina are practically without nerves, although few sensory nerves close to the entrance of the vagina. Inserting big objects inside the vagina will have no use, since no erotic nerve supply inside the vagina.

Deep vaginal penetration in men is fantasy, and it is not a sexual need for women. Only occasional vaginal insertion that to just for a few females will cause an erotic feeling. Keep exploring as much as you can.

I hope I have answered your query. If you have further doubts, I would be happy to help you.

|