Q. Why do I have pain in penis after sex?

After sex with my partner, I am feeling pain in my penis and my testes are also too small. I am feeling weak after sex.

Andrology Geriatrics Psychiatry Psychologist/ Counsellor Psychotherapy Sexology
#

I read your query and understand your concerns.

First of all, I like to inform you that your question have a lack of details and this will limit my response to generic one rather than specific applicable to your problem.

The pain in penis after sex is indicative of infection if it occurs up to 24 hours or more. If the pain was immediately after sex most probably it was due to vigorous sex. In there former condition, you need to get blood investigations and urine examinations such as CBC (complete blood count), urine microscopy, urine culture, and sensitivity. If the later condition applies to you, a simple rest for a few days will resolve the condition on most occasions.

Regarding smaller testes, I will suggest semen analysis. This will reveal the amount of sperm produced and thus the measure is testis capacity.

Weakness after sex is non-specific and indicates your poor health. The CBC test advised above will assist us in this. I will request you to eat healthily and do regular exercise.

| 

I feel weak and fatigue all the time. Why?

Query: Hello doctor, I feel weakness, fatigue all the time. I feel sleepy at day, but at night there is no good sleep. Why?  Read Full »

Why am I having burning pain in penis with yellow colored urine?

Query: Hello doctor,Burning penis (pain), urine color yellow, smell like fish or ammonia. Whenever I eat hot food or hot drinks sometimes the burning increases. I feel a little better whenever I drink water. Please give me medicine for the above problem.  Read Full »

What is the management for pain in penis?

Query: Hello doctor, I have pain at the right side near the penis for 20 days. MRI done on pelvic region showing infective etiology likely, there is thickening of right side epididymis, and vas deferens, right side seminal vesicle is thickened. Mild hydrocele on the right side. A thick-walled, 22.5*21*34 m...  Read Full »

Ask a Sexologist Now