Q. Is it safe to take Paracetamol during pregnancy?

Answered by Dr. Sameer Kumar and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Paracetamol or Pregnancy? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

My wife is suffering from fever and headache with common cold. Actually, we are trying for our second baby this time. Her date is expected after two days. We went to our local doctor and he prescribed Paracetamol and one another small tablet. Is it safe taking these medicines during this time? Kindly guide us.