Q. Why are there red rashes on my glans penis?

Dr. Kakkar

I had unprotected sex three months ago. I had all the tests except herpes done and all were negative. About every one to two weeks since the encounter, I have been getting red rashes and red small dots all over my glans penis and foreskin. They are not raised, they do not itch. They are maybe like two seconds a day and no discharge. Although sometimes penis can produce an odor.

The dots will disappear on its own usually after three days and can reoccur again after a week or two. There is nothing that seems to be indicative of herpes. Penis also seems very dry and wrinkly at times. All STDs and HIV tests were all negative.

Dr. Kakkar

Dermatology HIV/AIDS Specialist Venereology
#

Perhaps you have a yeast infection - candida.

It can manifest as redness and bumps on the glans.

There is usually associated itching.

I request you to kindly upload a few images of the affected area so that I am able to confirm and guide you better.

For more information consult an HIV AIDS specialist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/HIV-AIDS-specialist

|