Q. I cannot retract my foreskin, and I have a white circle on my penis. Please help.

Dr. Varunbabu Aucha
This is a premium question & answer published on May 28, 2021 and last reviewed on: Jul 05, 2021

I have some issues with my penis. When I pull down the skin, it gets stuck sometimes, and I struggle to get the skin back and close, significantly when the head of the penis is enlarged. Another thing is that I have one white circle thing on the penis head, and at the bottom of the backside of its head back, there are two pimples, sort of stuff with a white substance. I somehow squeezed one, and the white thing came out. But they are not going. What to do to remove these kinds of stuff and have a neat and clean private part?

#

Based on your history, the problem you have in your penis is known as phimosis. In this condition, the skin does not go back, and when you force it stuck as for your condition, you need a minor surgical procedure known as circumcision. It is a daycare procedure. And about the white thing, you described it is known as smegma. Usually, it appears under the foreskin of the penis. If you had shared the picture, that would help diagnose what exactly you have. Do consult a surgeon.

|