Q. My penis size has not changed for 20 years, and my foreskin is tight. Why?

When I was around 8-year-old, I had a sharp pain after masturbating and had a little blood from my foreskin. My foreskin was once extremely stretchy and was able to retract extremely easily became so tight that it would not even retract when flaccid. If memory serves correctly, this caused my erections to never be full in the head area. It has been 20 years, and my penis is the exact same size and has essentially never grown. This has been causing some severe regret in my life for not seeing a doctor earlier. Could this have stunted the growth of my penis? If so, do I have any options available? Kindly guide me.

#

The condition you have is phimosis which is tightness of foreskin prevent easy retraction. It is not usually interfering with penile growth. Treatment of phimosis starts with medical treatment by applying hydrocortisone cream and rub it on foreskin twice daily and to start gradual retraction after two weeks till complete retraction after six weeks by that time treatment is also completed. I hope this was helpful.

Would there be any expansion of the penis growing during puberty? Do I have any options now as an adult? Kindly give your opinion.

#

As your age is 28 years, the penis growth is complete. Usually, the penis grows till the age of 18 years. And which options do you mean?

If you mean to grow the penis more than the current size, no options enlarge the penis. There are many tablets and vacuum devices, but that is not effective. Penis size depends on genetic factors like your height or skin color, which is in your genetic code. I hope this was helpful.

|