Q. How to live with positive thoughts?

Dr. Padmapriya Chandran

I really need to get rid of all negative emotions and negative content in my head. I want to think positive all the time and live a normal life. Please help.

Dr. Padmapriya Chandran

Psychiatry Psychologist/ Counsellor
#

• A mixture of both positive and negative thoughts is required for a person to live normally.
  • Invest in new hobbies, which will elevate your mood. Start doing yoga regularly. It will not only give you inner peace, but also the vitality for your body.
  • Seek the company of good friends, read books and listen to music. You will get inner peace.

For further information consult a psychologist counsellor online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/psychologist-counsellor

|