iCliniq logo

Ask a Doctor Online Now

HomeAnswersGeneral PractitionerpregnancyI had sex with my boyfriend, but he ejaculated on my stomach. Do we still have chances of pregnancy?

Can I get pregnant if the sperm is not ejaculated into my vagina?

The following is an actual conversation between an iCliniq user and a doctor that has been reviewed and published as a Premium Q&A.

Answered by

Dr. Archana. G.

Medically reviewed by

iCliniq medical review team

Published At January 2, 2023
Reviewed AtDecember 26, 2023

Patient's Query

Hi doctor,

I had sex with my boyfriend. My concern right now is that I will get pregnant. During sex, my boyfriend did not let his penis inside me thoroughly, and he noticed that something was released inside him that was the time he pulled himself out of me, and all his liquids were released into my tummy and behind my legs. Is there any chance that those sperms would still go inside me, and I might get pregnant?

Answered by Dr. Archana. G.


Welcome to icliniq.com.

I understand your concern and will try to sort out your problems.

If the ejaculate has not been introduced to the vaginal tract, then usually, you will not get pregnant, and the accuracy is 95 %. But pre-ejaculate is present on the penis and also has the potential to get pregnant if the penis has gone fully inside your vagina. So it would be better to test for pregnancy with urine testing and confirm. If you are pregnant, do not worry there are ways to abort medically with only tablets.

Feel free to ask any questions if you have any doubts.

I hope this information helps to sort out your problems.

Same symptoms don't mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!

Dr. Archana. G.
Dr. Archana. G.

General Practitioner

Community Banner Mobile
By subscribing, I agree to iCliniq's Terms & Privacy Policy.

Read answers about:

pregnancy testpregnancy

Ask your health query to a doctor online

General Practitioner

*guaranteed answer within 4 hours

Disclaimer: No content published on this website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website. Read our Editorial Process to know how we create content for health articles and queries.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. iCliniq privacy policy