Q. Does rubbing of penis over vagina cause pregnancy?

Dr. Neha Singh Rathod

I had unprotected sex with my partner without any penetration. I rubbed my penis over her vagina. I might have a little semen present in it. She usually has a periods cycle of 33 to 35 days. But her periods got delayed this month. Is she pregnant? Why is there a delay in her periods? Is there any typical food available to bring her periods on time?

Dr. Neha Singh Rathod

Obstetrics And Gynaecology
#

Just touching or rubbing will not cause pregnancy. So relax and do not worry. The delay occurs due to hormonal changes. It happens due to stress and strain.

| 

I read several answers that rubbing might cause pregnancy. She was on the 16th day of her cycle, and it can also be a fertile period. Is it right to take papaya to bring her periods?

Dr. Neha Singh Rathod

Obstetrics And Gynaecology
#

Usually touching or rubbing will not cause pregnancy. So stay relaxed and do not worry. Yes, papaya can help to bring periods.

|