Q. Should I seek medical help for the side effects of probiotics?

Answered by Dr. Sadaf Mustafa and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.
Do you have a question on Probiotics or Diarrhea? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I had probiotics for two days as I was having issues with constipation and it helped me. Later, I got side effects of nausea, headache, cold and hot sweats, sleepiness, loss of appetite and going to the bathroom more often for the past three days. I discontinued probiotics. Should I seek medical help?