Q. How can I overcome the loneliness when my partner ignores me?

I am having trouble in my relationship, my partner has not been contacting me for the past one month and it is affecting me a lot. I am talking to myself considering that I am talking to him, I am making up stories of why he is doing this, sometimes the story is against him and somtimes it is supporting him. I am scared of waking up in the morning thinking that I have to now go throught one more day suffoctaing and crying for the same reason. I am even scared to lock my doors because I feel totally all alone like if there is noone for me, even though I stay with my parents and dog. Please help me to get out of this situation. I seriously need your help.

Psychiatry Psychotherapy Sexology
#

This will last for some more weeks and you will then get adjusted to new change in your life. If he is not contacting you and is totally ignoring you then in that case there is no benefit in thinking about him. If he is so stubborn that he has no contact with you for the last one month then he should get the reply in the method he deserves.

You should focus on yourself, whenever you have thoughts about him you should call your friends or your family members. Try to distract your mind. You can go for shopping to distract yourself. One month has passed already so I think you have developed good strength. Try to consolidate your strength. This is the age at which you should focus on your studies and career. He should be ignored totally. If you will ignore him, you will get more strength.

| 

What can be done for daydreaming, loneliness, and lack of concentration?

Query: Hello doctor,I have never consulted a psychiatrist before, but according to what I have observed about myself, maybe I am suffering from maladaptive daydreaming, loneliness, lack of concentration as well as maybe depression. This is the peak time for me to make my career. I only have two years left ...  Read Full »

How to come out of loneliness?

Query: Hi doctor, I have a mind flip problem. My emotions get changed every hour. I am studying and living in a hostel. I have the feeling of loneliness. I do not want to be alone. I do not know how to deal with it.  Read Full »

What should I do to concentrate in my studies?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a student. When I sit for study, I just start feeling distractions from small noises and things. Most of the time, I go to imaginations of things I want to create and sometimes, I suddenly start daydreaming about different kinds of thoughts. Sometimes, I start to remember about pa...  Read Full »