Q. How can I overcome the loneliness when my partner ignores me?

Answered by Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi and medically reviewed by Dr. Divya Banu M
Do you have a question on Relationship Issues or Loneliness? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am having trouble in my relationship, my partner has not been contacting me for the past one month and it is affecting me a lot. I am talking to myself considering that I am talking to him, I am making up stories of why he is doing this, sometimes the story is against him and somtimes it is supporting him. I am scared of waking up in the morning thinking that I have to now go throught one more day suffoctaing and crying for the same reason. I am even scared to lock my doors because I feel totally all alone like if there is noone for me, even though I stay with my parents and dog. Please help me to get out of this situation. I seriously need your help.