Q. I am rhesus positive and my husband is negative. Is it advisable to get pregnant?

Dr. Nadia Khan

I and my partner are trying to get pregnant and he is a rhesus negative O and I am an O. Is there any possibility of getting pregnant or not?

#

Yes, there are high chances of getting pregnant but you must seek medical attention before getting pregnant to optimize your general health up to maximum so that if you end up with a healthy conception and rhesus negative is important if the mother is negative and husband is positive but in your case it is opposite. So, in my opinion, it will not hinder your chances of getting pregnant.

|