Q. How do I manage my rheumatoid arthritis until I wait for my specialist?

Answered by Dr. Divya Agarwal and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Rheumatoid Arthritis or Exercises? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

My primary care physician said that I may have RA. My ESR rate was 27, my CRP was 14.1 and my CCP antibody IgG was 500. What does this mean? I have heard a high CCP result could indicate more aggression in my RA, if that is what I have.