Q. Please explain my chest x-ray report.

Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney and medically reviewed by Dr. Sneha Kannan

Do you have a question on Rheumatoid Arthritis or Methotrexate? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am a 36 year old male. For mild chest pain, I have got my chest x-ray PA view done as suggested by my rheumatologist. My doctor said that x-ray report shows changes of chronic bronchitis in both lungs more in lower zones and old fibrotic scarring is seen in left apex. I am suffering from arthritis for which I am on medication. I have glaucoma. My medication at present for arthritis is Cobix 200 twice daily, HCQS 200 once daily, Pan D before breakfast, Rosuvas once at night, Tryptomer 10 in night, Espidase DP, Folvite 5 mg and Imutrex 15 mg once in a week. Kindly suggest me medication according to the reports attached. Please do not suggest me any other doctor or any hospital as I want to get treated through your medication.