Q. What can be the cause of watery semen?

Answered by Dr. R Balakrishnan Menon and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Semen Analysis or Antibiotics? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I have done a semen analysis today. Though I had not ejaculated for the past five days, still the semen was very watery. It was probably because I was not comfortable with the clinic and it was a forced ejaculation.

Please check the reports and suggest the interpretation of the same. I am taking Terbinafine tablet for a skin infection in the thigh for the past 10 days and also using a skin cream.