Q. I get clear leakage from penis and low back pain while jogging or running. Please help.

Dr. Ankush Jairath

I quit watching inappropriate content online, and I seem to have severe nerve pain in my lower back every time I go for a jog. Also, I have been leaking clear liquid from my penis without control throughout the day. I need some help to get myself back to my normal state.

My blood and urine test are normal.

#

Welcome to cliniq.com.

What kind of clear liquid are you leaking? Can you upload a picture depicting the same for better understanding? Do you have any urinary complaints like frequency, urgency, poor stream, nocturia, dribbling, etc.? Is your severe lower back pain is just when you jog or otherwise also?

The liquid is a clear leak during the day. When I check my boxers, the liquid leaves a white stain. My urine flow is normal, and occasionally I wake up at night to empty my bladder. I have gone swimming a few times but no difference.

The pain in my back is on the lower left side, which feels like nerve pain. The pain is dull throughout the day, but when I go for a run or a jog, the pain is so intense that I cannot continue running or jogging.

#

You need to get some tests done.

1. CBC (complete blood count).

2. RFT (renal function test).

3. Ultrasound abdomen with with PVRU (post-void residual urine).

4. Urine R/E.

Start on tablet Orthodex MR (Diclofenac sodium, Paracetamol and Chlorzoxazone) on sos basis if pain is there.

There can be a likely possibility of stone pain for which those tests are needed. About the secretion you are talking about, it can be a normal urethral discharge.

Kindly get the basic tests done, and we will review it further after tests.

| 

What is the treatment for severe lower back pain after lifting heavyweight?

Query: Hello doctor, I have lower back pain for more than two months. I lifted a heavy rice bag, and the pain is always there since then. No pain in legs, no numbness, and no symptoms other than lower back pain. I cannot bend forward, and I find difficulty in some positions that I used to do. The pain is ...  Read Full »

Vitamin D and COVID-19
Did you know COVID-19 patients with vitamin D deficiency are twice as likely to have severe complications, including dea...  Read more»
The New 'Super-Spreader' Strain of Coronavirus
A new variant of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, is spreading fast in parts of the UK. Read how this new var...  Read more»
How to treat my mother's sigmoid colon ulcer?
Hi doctor, My mother, who is 45 years old, has ulcers in the sigmoid colon for the last 15 years. The problem got reduce...  Read more»