Q. How to maintain healthy sex life?

This is a premium question & answer published on Sep 16, 2016 and last reviewed on: Aug 08, 2020

I have been suffering from mild depression for the last two years. A year ago, I got married. Our sex life is not good. Now, we are planning for a baby. How to boost my sex life?

Andrology Geriatrics Psychiatry Psychologist/ Counsellor Psychotherapy Sexology
#

I read your query and understand your concerns.

• To maintain a good sex life, the first and foremost is a healthy body and mind.
  • As I see that you are having depression, there is an urgent need to treat it immediately, if not done already. I feel Bupropion could be an option for your condition.
  • The second one is to keep positive attitudes as far as possible.
  • The third one is a good amount of antioxidant intake and the fourth is taking sex as a means of pleasure rather than a duty.

For further information consult a sexologist online -->https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

| 

What is Bupropion? Also, which antioxidants should I take?

#

• Bupropion is an antidepressant with least side effects on sexual function. It increases your mood from depression to normal and good feelings.
  • The contents of antioxidants include vitamin B complex, vitamin C, vitamin E, zinc, chromium and others.

For further doubts consult a sexologist online -->https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

|