Bupropion

What can cause erection problems?

Query: Hi doctor, I have experienced a problem in erection since last three months. I am a smoker. The testosterone level in my last routine medical checkup was 134. Please help.  Read Full »

Dr. Bharat Udey

Geriatrician, Psychiatrist, Sexologist, Sleep Medicine Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your problem very well. But, before providing any adequate solution to your problem, it is necessary to understand your problem with specific details. Please provide the following information first. What is your age, marital status, frequency of sexual...  Read Full »

Kindly prescribe medication to improve concentration.

Query: Hello doctor, I cannot concentrate because when I study I feel I am not able to memorize. I want any medication maybe for 1 month for concentration. My doctor gave me Bupropion but it is no good for me.  Read Full »

Dr. Suresh Kumar G D

Child Health Specialist, Paediatrician, Psychiatrist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. From your query, I can understand that you are having difficulties related to poor concentration. There can be different reasons for struggling with poor concentration. More information will be needed to clarify the etiology behind poor concentration so that you can ...  Read Full »

Will Bupropion cause loss of smell?

Query: Hello doctor, I need your help?  Read Full »

Dr. Suresh Kumar G D

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I am here to help you.  Read Full »

Does Bupropion cause bedwetting?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 18 years old. The medication I take is Bupropion XL 150 mg. I have not wetted the bed since I was 11 years old, because I used to have problems then. For some reason these past few days I have been wetting the bed again. I am not sure what is going on?  Read Full »

Dr. Jeremy David O'kennedy

Internal Medicine Physician, General Medicine Physician, HIV AIDS Specialist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I am sorry to hear about your nocturnal enuresis (involuntary urination at night whilst sleeping). Rest assured it is according to evidence most likely not due to a serious cause and should be fleeting: Bupropion is known to rarely cause bedwetting as a side effect...  Read Full »

Will taking two doses of Wellbutrin 150 mg potentially make up 300 mg?

Query: Hello doctor, I am currently on Wellbutrin XL 150 mg per I am going to put up to 300 mg before I do so. Our pharmacy is currently out of 300 mg. They do have a generic brand which I do not like. In cases such as this, is it fine to take 2 doses of the 150 mg to make up the 300 mg? Or is that not po...  Read Full »

Dr. Suresh Kumar G D

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Wellbutrin XL ( Bupropion XL) can be increased to 300 mg XL once daily in the morning after you have been taking Wellbutrin XL for at least four days. The dose has to be increased gradually to minimize the risk of side effects like seizures. If Wellbutrin XL 300 mg ...  Read Full »

Why do I feel that my senses have dulled?

Query: Hello doctor, I had a period of time in my life recently where I was depressed and unmotivated. I have always had some forms of anxiety from time to time as well. More recently, however, I began to make strides to come out of my depression and started being happy and living life again, but I have no...  Read Full »

Dr. Devavrat Harihar Nene

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. From your symptoms, I understand that you have problem encoding short-term memories and processing information. To know this better, I need to know few things. Have you had any seizures in the childhood associated with fever? Do you misplace things? Is it difficult t...  Read Full »

Can Phentermine cause a bad taste in the mouth?

Query: Hello doctor, Two weeks ago, I started Wellbutrin SR. I started with a dose of 100 mg in the first week. In the second week, I went up to 200 mg following doctor's orders. The doctor also prescribed Trazodone 100 mg at night when needed for sleep. I stopped taking Trazodone because I felt...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your unpleasant taste in the mouth could be due to one of the two reasons listed below:  Phentermine itself known for this side effect Wellbutrin (Bupropion) and OCPs (oral contraceptive pills) can make GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease) and/or gast...  Read Full »

Does Wellbutrin affect testosterone levels?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 36 year old male. I suddenly developed sexual dysfunction, I have reduced interest, arousal, plateau, and orgasm. The triggering event seems to be the discontinuation of 150 mg Bupropion because of adverse effects. I switched to 20 mg Citalopram, and over the course of six month...  Read Full »

Dr. Shaikh Sadaf

Diabetologist, Endocrinologist, Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query and from the history you gave and the levels of testosterone you mentioned, it is very high level of serum testosterone. There are usually some males who normally have high testosterone levels without any major underlying disease. I will discuss ...  Read Full »

Why do I feel restless, tired, and sleepy all the time?

Query: Hi doctor, I feel my legs are restless and lack energy. I am feeling tired with frequent yawning and sleepiness in daytime. Sometimes, I feel nervous and vertigo while walking. Please suggest a medicine. I had Escitalopram 10 mg bd, but it did not work well. My other medication list is attached for...  Read Full »

Dr. Kumarshri Shriniwas Saraswat

Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Psychotherapist, Sexologist, Sleep Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The symptoms described by you are symptoms of depression which are due to low dopamine levels. Escitalopram increases serotonin levels and there is a dopamine deficit remaining in most patients. My advice would be to add Bupropion (Bupron XL) 150 mg to existing drugs. Y...  Read Full »

Please suggest the best option to quit smoking.

Query: Hi doctor, Among Nicotine gum, Bupron and Varenicline, which is better for quit smoking? Please suggest.  Read Full »

Dr. Nidhi Jain Bukharia

General Practitioner, Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Sexologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. All three have different indications. Still Varenicline is best to control smoking. They are known to reduce craving. Bupropion is preferred, if associated depressive symptoms present. Nicotine gum or patch preferred, if person is not able to control desire by above th...  Read Full »