Q. My penis is small and foreskin is not going back enough to expose my penis head. Please help me.

Dr. Raveendran Sr
and medically reviewed by Dr. Infanteena Marily
This is a premium question & answer published on Sep 10, 2021 and last reviewed on: Sep 15, 2021

I am an 18-year-old male, and I have a small penis about 7 cm without an erection, but erected is like 17 cm. When erected, my foreskin will not go back enough, so my whole head is exposed, and I heard that this is called phimosis. I need your help. I am scared to tell my family because I do not want to say that my penis is small. How can I handle this situation?

#

Many researchers say that the average length of a flaccid penis is 3.61 inches, while the average size of an erect penis is 5.16 inches.

Few studies recommend flaccid penis length of fewer than 1.6 inches or an erect penis of fewer than 3 inches to be considered for treatment.

A more extended size will not make a female happy. As like glans penis is sensitive for male, the female sensation will be in the outer part and 1 cm inside the vaginal covering. A bigger penis or small penis does not affect the happiness of a female.

Surgical (liposuction around their pubic bone, skin graft) and inflatable penile prosthetics are helpful if the size is less than 3 inches.

To increase the size, I suggest the following:

Jelqing exercises-Jelqing is an exercise method to increase the size of the penis naturally. It is done by hand-over-hand rolling motion to move blood to the head of your penis and stretch it like milking. It is a safe method but can cause pain, irritation, or scar tissue formation if you do it too often or aggressively.

Stretching method-It involves attaching a stretcher or extender device to the penis traction device, which is then attached to the penis to exert gentle tension.

I suggest a DND penis enlargement pump once a morning after or before a bath. Vacuum pumps draw blood into the penis, making it swell; they treat erectile dysfunction. A vacuum pump can make a penis look larger temporarily. But using one too often or too long can damage elastic tissue in the penis, leading to fewer firm erections.

I suggest Labolia O-long cream once a day massage before bath for three months.

Regarding phimosis, if there is pain, I suggest ointment Lobate GM neo (Clobetasol 0.05%, Miconazole 2%, and Neomycin 0.5%) for local application and tablet Zerodol P (Aceclofenac 100 mg and Paracetamol 325 mg) for pain.

Kindly share a picture of an erect penis so I can help you with the diagnosis.

|