Q. Does excessive masturbation cause white layer of penis?

Dr. Raman Tanwar
This is a premium question & answer published on Apr 12, 2017 and last reviewed on: Aug 21, 2021

Due to continuous masturbation, my penis head became red. Also, some whitish layer has formed on it as well. Sometimes, there is even inflammation in urinating. I am going to get married within a short period, I am worried about this. Can you please advise me some medication?

#

• Excessive masturbation does not have anything to do with your problem.
  • It is normal to have smegma deposited over the penis and to diagnose your condition further a picture will be needed.
  • Since you also have dysuria, I request you to get a urine routine and culture examination done. Then, some antibiotics can be started based on the sensitivity and organism causing the infection.

UTI (urinary tract infection).

Urine routine examination and culture sensitivity.

Antibiotics.

For further information consult a urologist online.---> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/urologist

|