Q. I swallowed a lot of water at the swimming pool and now feel sick. Please help.

Answered by Dr. A.k.srivastava and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Spread Of Infection In Swimming Pools or Upper Respiratory Tract Infection? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

Yesterday, I was swimming in a pool that had salt water in it. I went underwater and accidentally swallowed the salt water. It burned my nose and my throat. I woke up today dizzy and my throat kills and my nose still does. I keep coughing up mucus. I also keep sneezing. What should I do?