Q. I have hard, itchy lumps on the scrotum. What is it?

Answered by Dr. Atishay Bukharia and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Steatocystoma Multiplex or Itching Near Scrotum? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I have lumps or cysts on the scrotum for a year of around 8-9 in number. They are of different size. There is no pain but I feel too much itching on the skin of scrotum. When I touch them they feel little hard. By seeing the photos which I have attached here for your reference please tell me what it is.