Q. Why am I having itchy pimples near genitals that are spreading all over the body?

I am having some skin infection from last six years and I neglected it. But recently it is getting hard with it. Some pimples are coming near my genitals and they are so itchy. I think it is spreading all over the body since I am getting some rashes at some parts of my body. Please help me by suggesting the medication and process to get rid of it.

#

I have seen your query and concern and have examined your picture (attachment removed to protect patient identity). With your descriptions and given picture, it seems you have scrotum steatocystoma multiplex. It is a type of sebaceous cyst. They are benign. Do not have any chance of getting malignant. So, if they are bothering you then you should go for removal. Surgical excision is the treatment of choice.

| 

How can the little bump on my upper lip corner be treated?

Query: Hello doctor, I have a little bump on the upper lip corner which is like a small pimple for about eight to 10 months. It has been painless until over the past few days where there is a mild vague pain around the area. Please suggest if it is something that I need to be worried about?  Read Full »

How to treat itchy bumps and rashes in the genital area?

Query: Hi doctor, I have rashes on my leg and arms. It started a month ago. I am applying steroid cream for that. Two days back started appearing in genital areas too. Kindly help me.  Read Full »

What causes a cluster of bumps on the penis?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 29 years of age. I had unprotected sex and I am having sex with the same partner for more than a year and a half. Suddenly, I got itching sensation and found that I have got itchy bumps on my penis which started clustering together. Later, it healed automatically. I also found when ...  Read Full »

Does CD marker help in identification of blood cancer?
Hi doctor, I am a 25-year-old male suffering from joint pain and pain in the knees. I also have nausea, vomiting, gynec...  Read more»
I suddenly got fainted and woked up with bruising in eyes. Why?
Hi doctor,I am 28 years old with normal weight and following a vegetarian diet. Last month, I fainted at home and my fri...  Read more»