Q. Is it normal to have upset stomach with semi-solid stool and frequent urination?

Just two days back I suddenly experienced an upset stomach with just a semi-solid consistency of stool. However a day later, I found that I had the urge to pee more often than usual immediately after emptying my bladder. I am 40 years old and my last period was a month back. I am 5'3" and weigh 70 kg. I have no pain at all while urinating. However, this sudden new symptom has caused me to be very anxious. I also have some PMS symptoms like muscle ache and so on. Could you please advise doctor?