Q. I have jaw and ear pain after wisdom tooth removal. Is it normal?

Answered by Dr. Divya Banu M and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Surgical Removal Of Wisdom Teeth or Ear Pain? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I had a complicated wisdom tooth removal one week ago. My gum was cut and I have stitches (dissolvable). I still have jaw pain, pain in what I believe are the glands in my neck, some ear pain and the extraction site is still sore. Is this normal?