Q. How can someone recover from sudden sweating, body pain and fever?

Dr. Basuki Nath Bhagat

My mother is suddenly sweating and feeling cold as well. She has muscle pain and strain below the knee and nerve strain in the body, such as hand, neck, back, and leg. She is also suffering from body pain and fever. She feels tired, and her stomach feels heavy after a meal.

#

Welcome to icliniq.com,

I understand your concern.

Kindly reply to all these questions.

1. Since how many days have these symptoms been present (a few hours back or from one or two days)?

2. Does she have a fever? What is the body temperature?

3. Have you measured her blood sugar level by finger prick test at home?

4. For how long was sudden sweating present?

5. Is she diabetic or hypertensive?

6. Any chest pain?

7. Is any breathing difficulty?

8. Any excessive gas formation/bloating?

9. Is nausea/vomiting present?

The attached reports (attachment has been removed to remove the patient's identity) are one year old and cannot be used now to assess the health condition.

Based on the above symptoms which you have mentioned, I would suggest the following:

• Take tablet Paracetamol 500 mg for body ache or fever if present (maximum three times a day). Avoid unnecessary taking Paracetamol.

• Maintain adequate hydration.

• Take tablet Pantoprazole 40 mg for gas if there is gas formation.

• Avoid usage of AC or cooler. Instead, take adequate rest in a room with average room temperature.

Reply to the above questions to guide specifically.

Thanks.

|