Q. I have severe pain in my testicles lately. Is this testicular torsion?

Dr. Samer S J Altawil

I have to severe pain in my testicles lately. But I know I did 3 scam about a week ago, It says Testicles is fine and normal testicular blood flow. Everything is normal from the 3 Doppler Scrotal Scan Result. About 4 days, I notice that, my testicles at the right is always facing another direction. I have no severe pain. Is this Testicular Torsion?

# Hi Thanks for consulting me
Sever testicular pain most common differential diagnosis is epididymoorchitis and torsion is the ultrasound confirmed good blood flow it means at the time of the scan no torsion it might be epididymoorchitis ( inflammation ) which is mild that time it can be intermittent torsion which can happen as well ( time of scan no torsion then torsion later causing pain) therefore proper history and clinic clinical examination is very helpful at the moment you need to have a course of augmentine 625mg TDS for 5 days if pain came back you need admission urgently and repeat uss to role our torsion

Augmentine 625 mg TDS, panadol 1gm TDS

Must be careful if pain persists needs to go to emergency

|