Q. I have irritation of foreskin and whitish discharge. Please advise.

Answered by Dr. Atishay Bukharia and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Tight Foreskin or Candidal Balanoposthitis? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am a 40 year male. Since last one month, I have been suffering from irritation of foreskin. The skin has become tight and cannot be pulled back. There has been a whitish discharge from the penis and constant irritation. I have tried using Candid B cream but there has been no improvement. There has been a little pain around the penis head. I am not a diabetic and there are no other ailments. I have a problem of high BP and have been prescribed Eritel 40 mg. Please advise.