Q. Are results of HIV tests with p24 conclusive after 28 days of exposure?

Answered by Dr. Kakkar S and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Torch Test or Hiv Testing? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: Are results of HIV tests with p24 conclusive after 28 days of exposure?

I am a 30-year-old man. Recently, I was tested for complete STD checkup with TORCH test. I have a few doubts:

• Are HIV 1 and 2 with p24 duo test after 28 days window period conclusive? My result is nonreactive.
  • I got a positive result for rubella. CMV and HSV 1 and 2 IgG positive but IgM negative. Am I an eligible person for marriage and sexual relationship?
  • What is the treatment plan for those TORCH IgG positive results?

Of note, I had unprotected oral sex twice and protected vaginal sex three times in the last two months.