Q. I have diarrhea, stomachache, and cough after a trip. Please suggest a cure.

Answered by Dr. Mahmoud Ahmed Abelrahman Abouibrahim and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Traveler's Diarrhea or Stomach Pain? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

From a few days, I have been experiencing a strong stomachache. The pain was mild but now it kind of hurts even when I am moving. It is not super painful but I am concerned because I also started having diarrhea since yesterday evening. The whole stomach aches when I cough. I do not have much cough but since I came back from a trip a few weeks ago I start coughing in the evening. It is not a frequent cough but let us say every 10 to 15 minutes. At the moment, I do not feel appetite and I have a headache as well.