Q. Ultrasound shows flushed out kidney stones. Why is burning still there?

Dr. Aida Abaz Quka

I had UTI and kidney stones earlier. My ultrasound states that my pancreas are normal in size and echotexture and the kidney stones have been flushed out, but there is infrequent burning. Can you shed more light on the latter part (echotexture)? Currently, I am on ayurvedic medicines and earlier had Hinduja allopathic medicine.

#

This ultrasound is normal (pancreatitis, spleen and kidneys) (attachment removed to protect patient identity) besides, there are the following findings:

1. Fat accumulated in the liver, which means that the patient should avoid alcohol and lose some pounds.
  2. Some polyps in the gallbladder, which could be related to chronic inflammation. If you have pain in this region, then you should discuss with a surgeon.
  3. The urinary bladder may not evacuate completely, but the patient has a normal prostate volume. This may be a normal finding.

For more information consult an internal medicine online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

|