Q. Ultrasound shows flushed out kidney stones. Why is burning still there?

Answered by Dr. Aida Quka and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Burning Sensation During Urination or Pancreatitis? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I had UTI and kidney stones earlier. My ultrasound states that my pancreas are normal in size and echotexture and the kidney stones have been flushed out, but there is infrequent burning. Can you shed more light on the latter part (echotexture)? Currently, I am on ayurvedic medicines and earlier had Hinduja allopathic medicine.