Q. Why am I having an increased urge to urinate after sexual intercourse?

Dr. Neha Singh Rathod

I am an 18-year-old girl. Two weeks before I had an intercourse. From that day I started feeling pain when I urinate. I felt it is normal due to friction. But now the problem is getting worse. Now I realize I do not urinate as before. I felt my bladder getting full. I have an urge to pee. But when I urinate urine does not come out fully. I am feeling stomach pain due to that. I have to go to washroom frequently because drop by drop urine comes out and I feel severe pain. Can you mention what disease I have and possible treatment for that?

#

Seems like you have some vaginal or urinary infection which is causing the problem. Please get yourself checked by a gynecologist internally and get a vaginal swab test and complete urine examination. Avoid having sex till then. Wear cotton panties and loose lowers. Maintain personal hygiene and take plenty of fluids. Wash your private parts with normal tap water every time you use the washroom. Avoid using vaginal douches and creams. Do get back to me with reports so that I can guide you further. Take care.

|