Q. I am facing urine dripping problem and frequent urination. Please help.

Dr. Praveen Pushkar
This is a premium question & answer published on Apr 06, 2017 and last reviewed on: Aug 12, 2021

I have urine dripping problem after urination. I also have frequent urination. I have uploaded all test reports. Please help.

#

I have gone through your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity).

• It can only be diagnosed by urodynamics bladder pressure study. It is better to get it done before starting the treatment.
  • The treatment includes anticholinergic medication.
  • I would also like to know, how long you are facing this problem?

Revert with the answer to the above question to a urologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/urologist

I am facing this since last 40 days.

#

• Get urodynamics bladder pressure study and then revert with the reports.

Revert with the reports to a urologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/urologist

|