Q. After ureter stone removal, my urine flow has reduced. Why?

Answered by Dr. Vivekanandan G and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.
Do you have a question on Urinary Stones or Urethral Stricture? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I had a stone in my left ureter. The stone was removed and a stent was placed for two months through surgery. After the stent was removed, I noticed a drastic change in my urine flow. Also, I am having regular pain in the lower part of my kidney. I had no issue in urine flow or any pain in my kidney before surgery. Please help.