Q. I have rashes that appear only in the evening. What can it be?

Dr. Shaunak Patel
This is a premium question & answer published on Feb 20, 2016 and last reviewed on: Nov 21, 2019

I am getting rashes on my skin regularly that keeps itching too much. It gets cured after every 6-8 hours. Again the rashes appear in the evening. Please help.

#

I have checked your picture (attachment removed to protect patient identity).

You are having hives and this is acute urticaria.

Take tablet Dazit M (Desloratadine) once at bedtime for 10 days in a row. In the daytime take tablet Allegra 180 mg (Fexofenadine) once after breakfast.

Avoid sour foods, milk, curd and nuts.

Consider intramuscular injection of Kenacort-40 (Triamcinolone acetonide) and repeat it every 25 days for the next three months.

For further queries consult a dermatologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

|