Q. What are the causes of vitamin B12 deficiency in a non-vegetarian?

Answered by Dr. Naresh Kumar Monigari and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Vitamin B12 Deficiency or Upper Gi Endoscopy? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: What are the causes of vitamin B12 deficiency in a non-vegetarian?

I have vitamin B12 deficiency, even though I eat a lot of non-vegetarian food. A doctor prescribed me New Nervijen plus capsule. Is it safe to use?