Q. I am worried about my blood report. Does that indicate anything?

Answered by Dr. J Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Vitamin D Deficiency or Quitting Smoking? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: I am worried about my blood report.  Does that indicate anything?

I have just got my basic blood check done. I am worried about the report, especially the following points. Cholesterol levels, vitamin D deficiency, excess uric acid, platelet, monocytes and basophils. I would like to know whether all these symptoms together are pointing to something else. Can I get healthy without taking medicines? What should I do? In the above, does anything pointing toward kidney or liver disease or cancer? I have been smoking for the past 10 years about 10 cigarettes a day. If I stop smoking, will it help improving the above?