Q. A few things are highlighted in my CBC. What is the further course of action?

Answered by Dr. Prakash H Muddegowda and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Vitamin Deficiency or Highly Nutritive Food? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am 50 years old. I am getting muscle pain in legs if I walk a long distance. Also, I am an asthma patient and currently on Theo Asthalin forte tablet and inhaler. Today, I had a complete blood checkup. In the report, the following are highlighted. Total bilirubin count 1.31, red cell distribution width 14.6, vitamin B12 178 and hydroxyvitamin D 13.07. Please advise the further course of action.