Q. Having severe pain in the knee with low vitamin D level. Can you suggest a remedy ?

Answered by Dr. Atul Prakash and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Knee Pain or Osteoarthritis? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

My mother is 59 years old and she is having severe pain in the knee. After taking x-ray and blood tests we came to know that her vitamin D levels are low which shows 14ng /mL.

Can you please suggest a cure for this? Can the pain in the legs be cured?

Can you suggest a remedy to get the pain levels relaxed? I am more concerned as she is not even able to walk as before.