Q. Please suggest some treatment for vitiligo.

Dr. Sampada Avinash Thakare

I have vitiligo on my face, and my skin and hair are turning white. This is a major problem for me. Please suggest some treatment. What should I do?

Dr. Sampada Avinash Thakare

Cosmetology Dermatology Venereology
#

For vitiligo, there are many lines of management.

If the patch is unstable, then oral medications can be advised.

But if the vitiligo patch is stable, that is no change in the size of the patch over six months, then surgery can be done to re-pigment the vitiligo patch. Suction blister, nonculture melanocyte transfer or phototherapy can be done.

Clinical examination of the patch is important before considering any therapy.

Revert with more information to a dermatologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

|