Q. Why do I have a wet feeling inside the anus?

Answered by Dr. Rashmi Singh and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Wet Anus or Probiotics? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: Why do I have a wet feeling inside the anus?

I have a wet feeling inside the anus for the past one year. I did a colonoscopy and sigmoidoscopy, and the doctor said that everything is fine. They said probably the wet feeling is due to sweat.

Swab culture and sensitivity report showed up Klebsiella pneumoniae. I took Augmentin 625 and applied ointments. But I feel it is some liquid discharge from the anus skin. Can you suggest some medication?