Q. I see lots of worms in my vomit and stools. Please suggest some treatment.

Dr. Sravanthi Nuthalapati

From last few days, i was taking some antibiotics than i saw some worms coming out of my body through loo .. i was scared and i thought of consulting my know doctor . They suggested me to take bandy once in a week and O2 twice everyday. I started takin that than the things get worst. I started vomiting 3-4 times a day lot of worms come outside by vomiting . In loo also lot of worms than i got constipation only way was vomitting .. i have nausea every hour i feel like vomitting but it doesn't come.. my body ache my stomach ache is getting worse . I took dulcoflex for constipation than diarrhea happened lot of pain in every part of body .. it has been four days cant understand what happened to my body . Lot of weakness cant even walk from bed. Please suggest me some treatment .

Dr. Sravanthi Nuthalapati

Obstetrics And Gynaecology
#

Hello, Welcome to Icliniq.

I am sorry to say this but your condition is serious. Based on your description of having worms in stools and later in vomitings suggest that you have heavy worm infestation in the gut that could have led to intestinal obstruction. Please consult a surgeon in emergency and get yourself evaluated for the same through Ultrasound and CT scan. Avoid taking dulcolax or any other laxative before you see your surgeon as it may lead to rupture of the bowel if there is severe obstruction. You may even need hospitalisation for your dehydration issues. So Please consult your surgeon in emergency as soon possible and get this sorted out than wasting the crucial time. Take Care.

|