Get E-Book on COVID-19

Q. I see lots of worms in my vomit and stools. Please suggest some treatment.

Answered by
Dr. Sravanthi Nuthalapati
and medically reviewed by Dr. Sneha Kannan
This is a premium question & answer published on Sep 03, 2020

From last few days, i was taking some antibiotics than i saw some worms coming out of my body through loo .. i was scared and i thought of consulting my know doctor . They suggested me to take bandy once in a week and O2 twice everyday. I started takin that than the things get worst. I started vomiting 3-4 times a day lot of worms come outside by vomiting . In loo also lot of worms than i got constipation only way was vomitting .. i have nausea every hour i feel like vomitting but it doesn't come.. my body ache my stomach ache is getting worse . I took dulcoflex for constipation than diarrhea happened lot of pain in every part of body .. it has been four days cant understand what happened to my body . Lot of weakness cant even walk from bed. Please suggest me some treatment .

Dr. Sravanthi Nuthalapati

Obstetrics And Gynaecology

Hello, Welcome to Icliniq.

I am sorry to say this but your condition is serious. Based on your description of having worms in stools and later in vomitings suggest that you have heavy worm infestation in the gut that could have led to intestinal obstruction. Please consult a surgeon in emergency and get yourself evaluated for the same through Ultrasound and CT scan. Avoid taking dulcolax or any other laxative before you see your surgeon as it may lead to rupture of the bowel if there is severe obstruction. You may even need hospitalisation for your dehydration issues. So Please consult your surgeon in emergency as soon possible and get this sorted out than wasting the crucial time. Take Care.

Was this answer helpful?


Related Questions:
Could you comment on the rashes my partner has on his body?
Does vomiting sensation after unprotected intercourse mean pregnancy?
I had given a wrong dosage of Albendazole to my baby. Is there a problem?

This is a sponsored Ad. icliniq or icliniq doctors do not endorse the content in the Ad.

Consult by PhoneConsult by Phone Video ChatVideo Chat
Also Read Answers From:

Comprehensive Medical Second Opinion.Submit your Case

Related Questions & Answers

My 6 year old daughter is very weak and refuses to eat. Can I give her Albendazole?

Query: Hi doctor,I have two kids, an 11 year old son and a 6 year old daughter. They both frequently complain about pain in their legs, which gets very severe many times and settles on giving them Paracetamol. I feel my daughter is very weak physically, and she refuses to eat everything except junk food...  Read Full »

Can vomiting cause eye pain and bruising?

Query: Hello doctor, My friend started vomiting last night and I noticed that his eyelids were red and bruised. Is there something else besides the vomiting that could have caused the bruised eyelids?  Read Full »

My heart pounds when I am worried. Why?

Query: Hi doctor, I am getting anxiety and panic attacks when I am worried or overthink. I had pounding and palpitation at that time. But, I am not feeling anything in specific. I am going 20 minutes walk daily about 6.5 km per hour and burning 200 calories. I lost around 5 kg in the past three months. I ...  Read Full »

Also Read

This article provides you with all the information that you should be knowing about miscarriage. Although this is an emo...  Read more»
COVID-19 Testing
COVID-19 testing includes analyzing patient samples to determine current or past infections with SARS-CoV-2. Read the ar...  Read more»
I feel a restlessness in my legs, which decreases my sleep quality. How to get a refreshing sleep?
Hello doctor, I cannot get refreshing sleep some days in a week, and some days it is good. I also have difficulty sleep...  Read more»

Ask your health query to a doctor online?

Ask an Obstetrician & Gynaecologist Now

* guaranteed answer within 4 hours.

Disclaimer: All health Q&As published on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek the advice from your physician or other qualified health-care providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website.